Our client is looking for a skilled Electro-mechanical Technician in the Norcross, GA area. The technician will be responsible for building, calibrating and testing cabinet assemblies and sub-assemblies of their instruments.
This is a 1st shift, temp to hire and full time position.
Monday - Fridays, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Pay rate ranges from $18.00/hr - $25.00/hr depending on experience
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHINICIAN:
- Performs basic assembly of cabinets and sub-assemblies including preparation of parts, actual assembly, testing, calibration and packaging of the product to customer specifications.
- Utilizes documentation such as assembly drawings, Bills of Material and routing to assemble product.
- May perform soldering (mainly surface mount some through hole), fabricating (bandsaw and drillpress), crimping, mechanical assembly, and wiring (although they are mostly plugging in pre fabbed harnesses there may be some actual wiring on the sensor portion depending upon the sensors being used or added during assembly..
- Self-inspects work throughout the assembly process.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
- Meets all quality, quantity and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer requirements.
- Ability to read and draw CAD (for specification documents, cutaways, etc.) is a great bonus.
- Must be good with their hands and be adept at using voltmeters, oscilloscope, computer, and basic hand tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN:
- High school diploma or education/experience equivalent. College degree or technical degree preferred.
- One - two years electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to read and write Basic PC skills.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings a must.
- Ability to use basic assembly, measuring and testing tools.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4802.