We are looking for an Electromechanical Assembler to join our client in Waltham, Ma on a contract to hire basis.
- Perform system level point to point wiring, crimping, wire soldering, and wire routing, utilizing 26 AWG-10 AWG wire sizes. Must be experienced with the tools and components in crimping and installing Amp, Molex, Phoenix, and Wago pins, connectors, and contactors.
- Electrically integrate large high voltage panels utilizing cables 10 AWG to 2/0 AWG. Should be experienced with the tools and methods of cable stripping, cable routing, and connecting large wire gages to lugs, bus bars, terminal blocks and switches.
- Perform system level harness integration using best practices of cable management and conduit routing.
- A general understanding of basic electrical principles. Ability to use continuity testers, digital multi-meter, and oscilloscopes a plus.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- This is a first shift position, but must have the flexibility to work overtime and Saturdays as needed.
- Five plus years’ experience working as an EM Assembler in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to wire exclusively from an Electrical Schematic.
- High School Diploma, Trade School graduate preferred.
- IPC-A - 620 training a plus.