Our client located in Vineland, NJ is looking for an Electro-mechanical Assembler to join their growing team on a contract-to-hire basis. This is a first shift position, Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm.
This position pays $15 per hour.
- Assembly of small electro-mechanical and chassis assemblies.
- Assembly of harness and cable assemblies.
- PTH (Plated Through Hole) and SMT (Surface Mount) PCB assembly and soldering.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Extensive use of hand tools (Screwdrivers, Pliers, Wire Cutters and Strippers ).
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to read and interoperate assembly drawings and schematics.
- Experience with ESD ( Electro Static Discharge ) initiatives a plus
- Soldering to IPC – 610 standards experience a plus
- Must be able to read English.
- High school diploma or equivalency