The Davis Companies is partnering with a large electronics manufacturing firm looking for a 1st shift (6am-3pm) Electronic Technician.
Responsibilities of the Electronic Technician:
- Test and repair of circuit boards, wire harness and final assemblies of ice fishing electronics
- Perform assigned tasks on printed circuit board subassembly using process drawings and repair details, demonstrating component identification knowledge; test and other checkout procedures knowledge related to components and subassemblies; analysis of circuitry, solving problems, recommending design changes to specifications; understanding of quality policies; support and enforce Quality Assurance Policy and follow Work Instructions.
- Assess from drawings the proper components necessary to ensure manufacturability.
- Perform repetitious operations with accuracy and consistency.
- Raise Group Leader awareness to situations with potential to affect productivity and quality.
Requirements of the Electronic Technician:
- A two-year electronics degree or equivalent amount of training
- Minimum one to two years of electronics experience preferred/not required Familiar with electronic components, blueprints, and soldering
- Ability to use calipers ohmmeters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, soldering tools and other test equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Experience troubleshooting to component level
- Must be able to read and interpret schematics
- Must have the ability to Solder. IPC certification is not required.