DAVIS Companies has partnered with a Life Sciences company who is currently seeking an Electronic Technician to assist with assembly and testing of Printed Circuit Boards, Wire Harnesses and Final Assemblies. Position is first shift 7am - 4:15pm and pays $17 - 20 per hour.
Responsibilities of the Electronic Technician:
- Perform assigned tasks on harnesses or other sub-assembly using process drawings and assembly details, demonstrating:
- Component identification knowledge,
- Test and other checkout procedures knowledge related to components and sub-assemblies,
- Proper usage of hand tools and mechanical equipment as necessary
- Soldering experience including SMT and Thru-Hole
- Analysis of circuitry, solving problems, recommending design changes to specifications,
- Maintenance of statistical process controls,
- Ability to trouble-shoot production problems,
- Collect data for process improvement as required.
- Support and enforce Quality Assurance Policy and follow Work Instructions.
- Assess from drawings the proper components necessary to ensure manufacturability.
- Repair and rework of assemblies and sub-assemblies as necessary.