Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Electronic Technician I is responsible for performing full inspections, estimations and repairs on all product lines using a variety of test equipment for customer and consignment returns, in accordance with company Standard Operating Procedures. The incumbent will be responsible for processing of return product documents, and posting of return product inventory to its proper location or destination in a timely manner.
2nd shift: 2:45 pm start time
* Perform full inspection, estimation and repair to client and other manufacturer’s electronics products to meet client quality standards prior to returning to inventory.
* Must demonstrate the ability to maintain acceptable levels of quality and productivity as acquired through technical training and demonstrated aptitude within a designated skill set and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
* Order parts needed to perform any repairs required to meet Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standards.
* Accurately process various transactions, utilizing client Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems required.
* Process and book All Return Material Authorization (RMAs) and Service repairs including Trade Ins, Customer and Consignment to verify for correct quantity, correct catalogue number, and correct serial/lot number in appropriate Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
* Complete inspections, estimations and repairs within standard times and maintains high repair quality standards.
* Ensure that proper tools and devices are utilized when performing inspections and repairs.
* Proactively participates in the quality systems, quality improvement and "5S" programs as directed by the Supervisor.
* Accomplish objectives while maintaining a clean, well-organized work environment.
* Disassemble finished goods for parts recovery as required.
* Perform modifications to new incoming product as directed by the Standard association inspector to ensure that all client products meet electrical standards.
* Maintain inspection records in a well organized manner to ensure easy access to inspection documents.
* Ensure completion of accurate service records and Discrepant Material Notices (DMN).
* Meet or exceed all defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Maintain confidentiality of documents and processes.
* Sort rejected products in the appropriate physical inventory location for final disposition.
* Adhere to all policies and procedures.
* May be required to perform support business needs by working in other areas outside their primary responsibilities.
* Graduate of a Community College Electronics program is required.
* Minimum of 1 year experience relating to electronics inspection and/or repair is required.
* Must be able to travel for training if required as needed within North America.
* Good communication skills, both oral and written, are necessary.
* Must have good interpersonal skills.
* Must have good computer skills.
* Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Master Data Analyst - Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA