Electronic-Mechanical Assembler II
This position has responsibilities that include performing a wide range of electronic and mechanical assembly operations to high quality printed circuit boards in accordance with core company values and the master schedule while meeting or exceeding time standards. This requires successful operations of touch-up and modifications to assemblies. Works under general supervision.
- Perform electronic and mechanical assembly functions utilizing hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
- Builds cable assemblies which require soldering, crimping and wiring.
- Builds frames and other sub-assemblies requiring the use of hardware.
- Follows verbal and written instructions such as blueprints, assembly layouts, drawings and wiring schematics to complete a variety of assembly and sub-assembly tasks.
- Responsible for performing touch-up techniques using soldering iron, hand tools and electronic devices.
- Perform quality checks per the required standards.
- Ensure productive workflow, quality requirements and standards are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for effective and efficient preparation, execution, problem solving and processing.
- Responsibly operates and utilizes, tools, supplies, and other resources in accordance with Micro Control Companies set policy.
- Accurately and timely reporting labor hours, activities, improvement opportunities, issues and safety concerns.
- Follow safety guidelines and report unsafe conditions to your team-lead or supervisor.
- Responsible for work performed at or above the standard average of assembly speed and quality of product.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition by performing daily organization and cleanup of work area.
- Participates in team activities and actively shares knowledge, ideas, honest observations, and best practices with the team.
- Provide feedback to the team-lead on barriers, problems, and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years related experience.
- Strong attention to details.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Proactive mindset.
- Ability to read and understand basic work instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working in an electronic-mechanical assembly environment.
- Experience working with PCBA’s and assembly.
- Knowledge of IPC J-STD and IPC-A-610 standards.