The DAVIS Companies is seeking an Electronics Assembler in the NW metro area. These are 1st shift and 2nd shift positions with an incredible organization with tremendous opportunity for growth.
Responsibilities of Electronics Assembler:
- Operates equipment and assembly machines and assembles various components through the use of pre-set up tools, fixtures and machines and performs any required preparation tasks requisite to fabrication.
- Reviews and reworks similar components and assemblies.
- Cleans and touches up finished products through the use of pre-determined solvents, etc., as well as removing excess flashing, blemishes, etc.
- Uses basic hand tools, special fasteners, measuring devices and special parts preparation equipment and at times will perform work while using a scope.
Requirements of Electronics Assembler:
- Follows all ISO 9001 and AS 9100 work instructions and general department procedures.
- High School education or equivalent and a minimum of 6 months similar manufacturing experience including experience reading blueprints and working with scopes.
- Must have good manual dexterity and keen visual acuity. Follows written and oral instructions.
- Work is performed primarily in a sitting position but may require standing, reaching, twisting and stooping positions.
This is a US ITAR facility – Applicants must be US citizens or permanent legal residents.