DAVIS Companies has partnered with an Electronics Manufacturer who is currently seeking Electronic Technicians to assist with assembly and testing of Printed Circuit Boards, Wire Harnesses and Final Assemblies.
Responsibilities of the Electronic Technician:
- Perform assigned tasks on harnesses or other sub-assembly using process drawings and assembly details, demonstrating:
- Component identification knowledge,
- Test and other checkout procedures knowledge related to components and sub-assemblies,
- Proper usage of hand tools and mechanical equipment as necessary
- Soldering experience including SMT and Thru-Hole
- Analysis of circuitry, solving problems, recommending design changes to specifications,
- Maintenance of statistical process controls,
- Ability to trouble-shoot production problems,
- Collect data for process improvement as required.
- Support and enforce Quality Assurance Policy and follow Work Instructions.
- Assess from drawings the proper components necessary to ensure manufacturability.
- Repair and rework of assemblies and sub-assemblies as necessary.
Experience of the Electronic Technician:
- Two-year electronics degree or equivalent amount of training is preferred
- Component identification, drawing interpretation, bill of materials and routing understanding is preferred
- Ability to use calipers, ohmmeters, and other test equipment in the manufacturing process