We are seeking a qualified ElectroPlating Technician to join our fast-paced manufacturing team on 1st shift!
Hours: Appx. 7:00a - 5:00p Monday - Thursday with Fridays off!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for electroplating all SKUs as outlined in the Electroplating Process Control Manual.
- Perform all start up and shut down processes relevant to lab operation as outlined in the Electroplating Process Control Manual.
- Carry out all maintenance required to support accurate and safe electroplating conditions including but not limited to: pH adjustment, solution filtration, chemical additions, carbon treatment, filter changes, plating rack maintenance / repair.
- Follow 5 S system, keeping LAB and work areas clean and organized at all times.
- Visually and mechanically inspect all SKUs prior to and after plating.
- Adhere to all company policies regarding employee conduct and safety.