EM Assembler II
Our client in Shrewsbury, MA is looking for a strong Electro-mechanical Assembler to join their 1st shift. Looking for
Responsibilities of the Electro Mechanical Assembler II:
- Work from written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations using a bill of materials, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Assemble and fabricate assemblies using company-supplied hand and power tools.
- Interface with Engineering and Quality Assurance regarding assembly requirements, workmanship standards and customer product specifications.
- Learn new product builds and transfer knowledge to other assemblers.
- Assemble electrical panels and electrical boxes and troubleshooting if required.
- Prepare point-to-point wiring according to wire run-list and diagram.
- Integrate sub-assemblies, electrical panels, chassis, power supplies and connecting cables.
- Performed processes utilizing tools such as calipers and micrometers.
- Work independently and with groups ranging from 2-8 people.
Requirements of the Electro Mechanical Assembler II:
- High School diploma or GED with experience, prefer technical school.
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- PC hardware, software installation and configuration experience.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to analyze problems and offer solutions.
- Clean room environment experience a plus.
- Experience with complex panels, multiple components and large wire run lists a plus.
- Experience with large-scale capital equipment a plus.
Working Environment of the EM Assembler II:
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
Physical Requirements of the EM Assembler II:
- While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.