We have an immediate need for Electro-Mechanical Assemblers at our medical device manufacturing plant in the Holliston area! This is a 1st shift position, seeking someone looking for a long term opportunity!
Candidates must have Electro-Mechanical Assembly experience and at least one of the following:
- Install or assemble cables, PCB assemblies, mechanical assemblies, DC motors, and LCD/LED displays.
- Build systems in accordance to build file specifications with attention to detail and diagnose any issues regarding specifications.
- Maintain production inventory and communication with supervisor about stock or ordering requirements.
- Set-up and adjust mechanisms and optics as needed to optimize performance of the system.
- Perform final testing and QC of systems and instrumentation based on guidelines specifically outlined under standard operating procedures (SOPs). Determine quality control based on pass/fail guidelines clearly defined precisely for each system.
- Record and document data based on output, issues regarding systems, and quality control testing. Identify issues regarding systems and necessary retesting of products. Troubleshoot systems as needed.
- Support any production process or work that may be assigned.
- High school Diploma or GED and at least 1 year of Electro-Mechanical Assembly experience
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Be able to read from Manuals, SOP's, or Blueprints