We are currently hiring for an EM Assembler at our growing manufacturing facility in the Sterling area! This is a 1st shift position with plenty of training and advancement opportunity!
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will be responsible for completing various tasks within our Production area. The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will be a key contributor to growing our manufacturing operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembly of speaker components into chassis, utilizing written processes and procedures
- Assembly of switch modules, utilizing written processes and procedures
- The ability to use a variety of small hand tools including calibrated torque drivers and soldering equipment; soldering certificate is a plus
- Testing of products utilizing written processes and procedures The ability to troubleshoot if there is a test failure
- Fills in for and/or assists in the packing area
- Works closely with the Production Supervisor and Quality Manager
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- 1-2 years’ assembly experience in an ISO or any standardized Quality Management System related environment.
- Attention to detail and adherence to processes and procedures are essential.
- Requires the ability to read instructions and work from established assembly and test processes (no deviations allowed) and follow verbal instruction
- Ability to work independently with little supervision but also work as a team player
- Ability to apply discretion and trust with confidential material
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with deadline pressures
- Excellent time managing skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines