We are currently hiring for an EM Assembler at our advanced electronics manufacturing facility in Walpole, MA! These are contract to hire positions, working within the Defense Industry.
Hours: Monday - Friday appx. 6:00a - 2:30p with OT and Saturday's available
PRIMARY JOB PURPOSE:
Electro-Mechanical Assembly of various power protection/generation products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to read and follow assembly drawing and procedures.
- Ability to read and fill out process route sheets.
- Proficient in the use of small tools.
- Familiarity with common ESD practices.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Good verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated with ability to work in fast paced, tight deadline environment.
- Familiarity with working in an ISO9000 environment.
- Soldering experience is required
- Familiarity with computers a plus.