DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leading Biomedical Manufacturing company to identify an Engineering Technician to join their team! This position is located in Indianapolis, IN candidates must be local to the area.
Assists in the design, development, and implementation of engineering projects, working on projects and problems where analysis requires an evaluation of identifiable factors. The incumbent may participate in the creation, enhancement and testing of products; assist in manufacturing and maintaining equipment; apply, revise and ensure quality assurance procedures; develop and propose instrument, subassembly and/or module concepts; and/or prepare documentation.
Requirements of the Engineering Technician:
- Technical Degree OR Equivalent Electro-Mechanical skillset
- Hands-On use of measurement equipment: Assembly, Soldering OR Machining
- Executes test procedures and ensures documentation is consistent with standards
- Understands engineering documents such as Block Diagrams, Wiring Diagrams, Mechanical Drawings, Schematics, PCB Layouts, etc.
- Able to work independently and with a team
- MS Office (primarily Word and Excel)
- Regulated Industry Experience
- Test Fixture Design