Our client in the Lexington area is looking to add to their team! This a first shift opportunity with room for growth!
- Support all instrument manufacturing operations, including the assembly and test of complex mechanical and electromechanical assemblies using basic production tools (Torque driver, calipers, screwdrivers, etc.).
- Accurately complete relevant paperwork following cGMP. Review and approve batch and systems documentation.
- Assist in advancement of continuous improvement culture by utilizing existing tools and processes.
- Participate in training new team members.
- Daily cleanup of workstation and manufacturing floor to maintain GMP standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Requires AA degree with 2-4 years of experience, or high school diploma with 4-6 years of related manufacturing experience.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed product and quality system documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a team environment across various departments.
- Experience in a regulated environment, such as GMP/ISO/FDA.
- Experience performing assembly of complex mechanical/electromechanical systems strongly preferred.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks by following established processes and procedures, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand at workbench for extended periods of time; bend, stoop, reach, turn as required.
- Good manual dexterity is required. Must use hands for extended periods of time while assembling (e.g. grasping, holding, picking, placing, twisting, fine
manipulation). Grasping is required to operate all equipment and tools necessary to perform job functions.