Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in the Lexington area is looking to add to their team! This a first shift opportunity with room for growth!
- Support all instrument manufacturing operations, including the assembly and test of complex mechanical and electromechanical assemblies using basic production tools (Torque driver, calipers, screwdrivers, etc.).
- Accurately complete relevant paperwork following cGMP. Review and approve batch and systems documentation.
- Assist in advancement of continuous improvement culture by utilizing existing tools and processes.
- Participate in training new team members.
- Daily cleanup of workstation and manufacturing floor to maintain GMP standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Requires AA degree with 2-4 years of experience, or high school diploma with 4-6 years of related manufacturing experience.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed product and quality system documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a team environment across various departments.
- Experience in a regulated environment, such as GMP/ISO/FDA.
- Experience performing assembly of complex mechanical/electromechanical systems strongly preferred.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks by following established processes and procedures, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand at workbench for extended periods of time; bend, stoop, reach, turn as required.
- Good manual dexterity is required. Must use hands for extended periods of time while assembling (e.g. grasping, holding, picking, placing, twisting, fine
manipulation). Grasping is required to operate all equipment and tools necessary to perform job functions.
- Temp Cycle Count Associate in Holliston MA
- 2nd Shift Fulfillment Supervisor in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Cloud Customer Operations Support Associate in Lowell MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Santa Ana CA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Winston-Salem NC
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- Utility Operator in Milford MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Wiring Tech in Roswell GA
- Principal - SR Electrical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing-Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Production Tech in Golden CO
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Calibration Techs in Portsmouth NH
- Controls Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Synthesis Operator, 3rd shift in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Engineer- Fiber Tech in Charlton MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Associate Warehouse Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield CT