Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
* Perform inspections and estimations of customer products received for repairs and troubleshooting.
* Use a variety of small hand tools and test equipment to make repairs and facilitate disassembly and reassembly of the product.
* Complete and maintain accurate service records both electronically using the prescribed database and manually.
* Ensure that safe work practices are employ by observing guidelines established and enforced by client.
* Maintain confidentiality of documents and processes. Maintains a clean, well organized work environment at all times.
* May also be involved in mixing of glue, data recording, calibration and cleaning of common areas.
* Follow established procedures on routine work according to client on-line estimation and repair manuals.
* May be required to rotate through different parts of the repair department to ensure proper understanding of the products and the different repairs and inspection techniques.
* Meet or exceed repair and quality standard times.
* Apply acquired skills related to the repair and service of endoscopes, electronics, or microscopes products.
* Actively participate and train in the quality systems, quality improvement and '5S' programs as directed by management.
* Perform all other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma is required.
* Minimum of 1 year experience in technical repairs with mechanical or electronic equipment is preferred.
*Quality Inspection experience preferred
*Critical thinking skills and problem solving ability
* Repair experience in the medical or health care industry is preferred.
*Ability to maintain acceptable standards for attendance and punctuality, and as a condition of employment, work overtime as needed is essential.
* Must possess basic computer skills.
* Must be able to demonstrate skill in disassembly, assembly, repair, quality inspection or equivalent in precision repair activity while maintaining productivity and quality.
* Must have sufficient manual dexterity with small hand tools (such as screwdrivers, electric screwdrivers, pliers, or tweezers) and test equipment to make repairs and facilitate disassembly and reassembly.
* Experience or ability to hand soldering is essential.
* Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are necessary.
* Ability to read and follow manuals, work instructions, job standards and related information is essential.
* Must be customer focused/oriented.
* Must demonstrate the ability to maintain acceptable levels of quality and productivity as acquired through technical training.
* Ability to follow work instructions per Supervisors, Quality Assurance Inspector, Sr Technical Trainer, or Production Coordinator as assigned.
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Master Data Analyst - Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA