Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
* Perform inspections and estimations of customer products received for repairs and troubleshooting.
* Use a variety of small hand tools and test equipment to make repairs and facilitate disassembly and reassembly of the product.
* Complete and maintain accurate service records both electronically using the prescribed database and manually.
* Ensure that safe work practices are employ by observing guidelines established and enforced by client.
* Maintain confidentiality of documents and processes. Maintains a clean, well organized work environment at all times.
* May also be involved in mixing of glue, data recording, calibration and cleaning of common areas.
* Follow established procedures on routine work according to client on-line estimation and repair manuals.
* May be required to rotate through different parts of the repair department to ensure proper understanding of the products and the different repairs and inspection techniques.
* Meet or exceed repair and quality standard times.
* Apply acquired skills related to the repair and service of endoscopes, electronics, or microscopes products.
* Actively participate and train in the quality systems, quality improvement and '5S' programs as directed by management.
* Perform all other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma is required.
* Minimum of 1 year experience in technical repairs with mechanical or electronic equipment is preferred.
*Quality Inspection experience preferred
*Critical thinking skills and problem solving ability
* Repair experience in the medical or health care industry is preferred.
*Ability to maintain acceptable standards for attendance and punctuality, and as a condition of employment, work overtime as needed is essential.
* Must possess basic computer skills.
* Must be able to demonstrate skill in disassembly, assembly, repair, quality inspection or equivalent in precision repair activity while maintaining productivity and quality.
* Must have sufficient manual dexterity with small hand tools (such as screwdrivers, electric screwdrivers, pliers, or tweezers) and test equipment to make repairs and facilitate disassembly and reassembly.
* Experience or ability to hand soldering is essential.
* Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are necessary.
* Ability to read and follow manuals, work instructions, job standards and related information is essential.
* Must be customer focused/oriented.
* Must demonstrate the ability to maintain acceptable levels of quality and productivity as acquired through technical training.
* Ability to follow work instructions per Supervisors, Quality Assurance Inspector, Sr Technical Trainer, or Production Coordinator as assigned.
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Client Services Advisor-Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Temp General Laborer in Rochester NH
- Coating Technician in Franklin MA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Press Brake Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Packaging) in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Painter in Lawrenceville GA
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - Weekend Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Assembler - 2nd Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - 1st Shift in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA