We are currently seeking experienced Fabricators and Welders for our growing client in the Greater Atlanta area. Please note: This role is primarily fabrication based. While their is a welding aspect, the majority is just tack welding. We are seeking someone that knows how to fabricate, mostly with sheet metal and aluminum. Any experience in fabricating signage, cabinets, or electronics housing would be a huge plus. Ability to read blueprints and drawings is required.
- Fabricating and welding of metal frames, sign cabinets in aluminum or steel material
- Operating shears, brake, radial arm saw, iron worker, torch and plasma torch, and other miscellaneous hand tools lifting, moving, bending, stretching, on ladders, on the floor, etc… whatever it takes
- Welding steel, or aluminum in shop setting hot in the summer, cold in the winter
- Any other work assigned by the fabrication supervisor
- Miscellaneous duties such as; grinding, sanding, gluing, drilling, sheeting, torching
- High school diploma/Trade school degree
- Ability to read engineered drawings
- Fabrication work background (not just welding)
- Experienced in operation of: sheet metal machinery such as shears, folding machines, rollers, various metal cutting saws, iron worker and most power hand tools
This is a first shift role 6:30AM-2:45PM. Pay rate is dependent on experience.
If you would like to apply directly for this role please send resume to email@example.com