We are currently seeking a skilled Fabricator for a position in the Loganville area. The Fabricator will perform fabrication on equipment; electrical panel and hydraulic equipment and also Perform some welding and painting. The Fabricator is a Temp to Hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Fabricator
- Fabricate and lay out work in advance of installation.
- Learn to fabricate equipment by cutting, buring, and welding various metals.
- Use machine and hand tools to cut and form pieces to required dimensions.
- Piping equipment to specs.
- Cleaning and painting of equipment.
- Wiring electrical components on equipment.
- Must be able to move vessels and load vessels for shipment.
- Move vessel to different shop areas or to storage area.
- Build wood saddles for bare vessel to be shipped out.
- Jack up vessel and block up to test run.
- Build and paint safety assembly.
- Tag out units with serial number plates and information tags.
- Insulate and cover manways on vessel.
Requirements of the Fabricator
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must have forklift license and forklift experience.
- Basic electrical skills.
- May be required to work overtime as demands of workload dictate.
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical and electrical blueprints.