Our client located in Framingham is looking for a Facility Technician to join their team on 1st shift.
This position is responsible for basic maintenance, repair of equipment, buildings and facilities
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Perform basic troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, on building, HVAC equipment, control systems, controlled environments, and facility equipment including water system fire and security system. Comply with EPA, OSHA, and other regulatory requirements for hazardous waste control and disposal.
- Comply with federal, state and local regulations for maintaining water and sewer system.
- Perform preventative maintenance work as scheduled.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits related to building equipment.
- Perform general repairs and work order requests.
- Assist Facilities personnel as needed.
- Prepare and maintain logs, monthly reports, inventory reports, etc., as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three years of experience in one or more of the following: plant, building, or equipment maintenance. Basic computer software skills, i.e. Microsoft Office. Related certification(s) preferred.