Our client has an immediate opening for a Facilities/Maintenance Helper in Lawrenceville, Ga.
- Maintain all facilities to include janitorial, building upkeep, and overall aesthetic image throughout the campus.
- Notify safety coordinator of any potential safety issues identified in any ELMA facility
- Special assignments/tasks as requested
- Assist in various repairs as needed
- All of duties as assigned by management team
- Applies job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks. Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Normally receives no instructions on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Requires 1 to 3 years of related experience
- High school graduate
- 1ST 6AM-2:30PM
- Pay $14.00 ph
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.