Field Mechanical Assembler
We are currently hiring for Mechanical Assemblers at our growing manufacturing company!! Candidates who apply must be able to potentially travel to the Boston area temporarily to assist with a special project coming this Spring!
Pay Rate: $18-20/hour
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Use hand and power tools to perform Mechanical Assembly functions
- Maintain tools, parts, equipment and supplies in clean and safe condition
- Must be able to measure using tape measure
- Potential to travel up to 50% of the time locally to the Boston area.
Requirements if the Assembler:
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel to Boston area if necessary.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep record of time spent on a work order.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and get along with others.
- Applicants must have the ability to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship, now and in the future.