Innovative leader in the electronics manufacturing services is growing right now in Nashua NH. We are looking for a motivated and experienced PCB inspector with a great attitude to be a part of this growth. Candidate would start on a contract basis and the sky is the limit from there. If you are interested in this role please apply right away with your resume including contact information to be reached!
JOB TITLE: Final Inspector
REPORTS TO: Soldering Supervisor
· Performs product inspections utilizing magnified visual aids, CircuitCam and other work instruction documents to ensure product conformance to internal and customer technical data package requirements.
· Responsible for both First Article, and Final Inspection of assigned Final Assembly products and all other assemblies meet IPC-A-610 standards and company specifications.
· Must be able to identify and communicate defects to the appropriate departments in real time, after adjustments are made, and inspect the quality to verify the corrections are effective.
· Support the SMT Inspection department as required.
· Perform additional tasks outlined by Management to help company promote an environment focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
· Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with circuit board assembly, surface mount components and equipment.
· Must have the knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with inspection of circuit board & SMT, TH and Mechanical Assembly.
· Ability to perform process control through a systematic analysis of defects during production with real time inspection.
· IPC-A-610 Required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· 3+ years of experience in SMT Inspector and/or Final Inspection preferred
· Must be able to read and write English (documentation and work instructions