Our client in Needham, MA is looking for a finishing technician to join their team on a contract to hire basis! This is a great opportunity with a great company, for an individual looking to get their foot in the door and advance.
Shift: 6am-2:30 with the possibility of OT on occasion.
- Majority of work will be in pressure test room. Pressure testing parts, seal openings and submerge into water. Any leaks they patch with epoxy and re-test.
- Chemical finishing prep. (NO DANGEROUS CHEMICALS) which includes a Series of tanks with mild solution and water rinses. This will be performed on everything prior to painting.
- Most work will consist of hand work IE; tapping holes, inserting inserts, light hand sanding, painting, pressure testing and using epoxy’s for leaks
- Reading manufacturing instructions that you will be trained on.
- Use of hand tools including insert tools, thread gauges, clamping etc.
- High mechanical aptitude and good attitude.
- Offer contingent upon completion of drug test and background check
Experience within a regulated manufacturing environment.