Our client in Lawrenceville, Ga has an immediate opening for a 1st Shift Forklift Operator. This client is looking for someone with great attention to detail and takes pride in their work. This is a temp-to-hire position.
- Loads product, unloads product, receives product, ship’s product, moves materials, and issues material using system transactions.
- Occasionally operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Working safely around conveyors and racks.
- Working and communicating effectively in a team environment to efficiently complete orders.
- Must have a high school diploma or (GED)
- Ability to work overtime and weekends.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Have 2+ years’ experience with sit down, reach, and picker lift trucks.
- Have experience performing daily inspections of fork truck equipment.
- Have RF Scanner experience.
- Knowledge of WMS system required. NetSuite preferred.
- Must complete and pass the Lift Truck Safety test.
- 1st Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.