Manufacturing Machine Operator Helper
We are currently seeking machine operator helpers for our manufacturing client located in Duluth, GA. The helpers will be there to train with and assist primary operators. This role will move into a higher level role with multiple levels of advancement as skills are learned.
There is one first shift opening and one second shift opening. Second shift opening from 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. and the pay rate starts @ $13.50/hr .
Responsibilities of the Helper
- Grind carbon and stainless steel parts.
- Operate the manual blast room equipment.
- Fabricate restraint rings by operating the 4” diameter plate roll, the shaft roll and the hydraulic restraint ring cutter.
- Load, operate and unload the automatic blast machine.
- Able to operate machine without assistance.
Requirements of the Helper
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with metals and/or metal products
- Attention to detail
If you feel like you have the skills and experience that are a match to this job and are available to work the 2nd shift from 3:30 p.m. to midnight, Monday through Friday then please send your resume to email@example.com