We are currently seeking helpers for our manufacturing client in Atlanta, GA. The helpers will be there to train with and assist primary operators. This role will move into a higher level role with multiple levels of advancement as skills are learned.
Responsibilities of the Helper
- Grind carbon and stainless steel parts.
- Operate the manual blast room equipment.
- Fabricate restraint rings by operating the 4” diameter plate roll, the shaft roll and the hydraulic restraint ring cutter.
- Load, operate and unload the automatic blast machine.
- Able to operate machine without assistance.
Requirements of the Helper
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with metals and/or metal products
- Attention to detail
Second Shift 3:30PM-12PM. Base pay will start at $14/hour
If you would like to be considered for this position immediately please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org