Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
JOB TITLE: HR Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Our client in Suwanee, GA has an immediate opening for a PART TIME HR Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION - CORE:
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
- While performing any procedure, all associates and contract personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines. The use of appropriate personal protective equipment is required.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit rules, employment policies and safety policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING:
- Required – 4-year college degree.
- Required – 5 to 7 years related work experience in Human Resources and benefits management.
- Required – 5 to 7 years related work experience in safety/risk management.
- Required - Experience using Windows, MS Office and Payroll software.
- Preferred - Experience with payroll, benefits, 401K, Workers’ Comp, recruiting.
- Preferred – Experience in Human Resources administration
- Required - Frequently talk and/or hear.
- Required - Frequently stand and walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Preferred – Occasionally lift 20 pounds.
- Required - Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Required – Occasionally able to travel both domestically and internationally.
PREFERRED RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION :
- Conducts recruitment effort for all personnel; temporary, part-time, full-time.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; prepares and maintains employee handbook, policies, and procedures manual.
- Prepares all Human Resources reporting requirements
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Monitors and administrates performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Processes all time keeping and payroll activities.
- Administers the I-9 process with utilization via E-Verify.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation training including material development, tracking, and effectiveness.
PREFERRED RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – COMPENSATION-BENEFITS:
- Communicates to all candidates or new hires healthcare programs.
- Coordinates Open Enrollment activities.
- Performs benefit administration to include claims resolution, change reporting and communicating changes to programs.
- Administers health benefits plans, 401K, life insurances, and all other employee fringe benefits.
PREFERRED RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – SAFETY:
- Assist with the development and execution of health and safety plans in the workplace according to regulatory guidelines.
- Assist with regulatory compliance and standards (including OSHA, EPA, etc.)
- Oversee the applications for and receipt of necessary permits.
- Evaluate practices, procedures to assess risk and adherence to law.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Assist with safety training and training material development.
- Monitor compliance to policies and guidelines via job site audits on personnel, equipment and materials.
- Assist with injury and incident inquiries, analyze accident cause and determine corrective action.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Manage workers compensation reporting and claims.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (3 Days a week)
Contract To Hire
Pay Range: $28-$32/hourly DOE
If you are interested in applying for this part time HR Manager job opening please send your resume and professional references to RINMAN@DAVISCOS.COM
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Service Repair Technician 2nd shift in Chelmsford MA
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Packaging Assembler in Newton MA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Chelmsford MA
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Bench Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Swedesboro NJ
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Warehouse Shipper in Wilmington MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Wilmington MA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC
- SI Assembler in Austin TX
- Strategic Innovation Manager in Memphis TN
- Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Warehouse Lead in Memphis TN
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Facilities Tech in Westborough MA
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- System Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Conformal Coating Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Python Developer in Ruffsdale PA
- Rework & Soldering Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- CNC Process Engineer in Troy AL
- Client Services Rep I in Lee's Summit MO
- Forklift Operator in Memphis TN
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Machine Shop Supervisor in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- HR Benefits Specialist in Andover MA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Em Assemblers 2nd shift in Merrimack NH
- General Labor Warehouse in Memphis TN
- Sales Engineer in Bedford NH
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Service Technician 2 in Chelmsford MA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Electronic Service Technician in Plymouth MN
- Plant Controller in Franklin MA
- Controller in Nashua NH
- Temp Optical Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrence MA
- QA Engineer (4G Access) in Nashua NH
- QA Engineer (3G Access) in Nashua NH
- Calibration Technician in Andover MA
- Electrician in Franklin MA
- Lead Electrical Engineer in Anoka MN
- Entry-Level Assembler in Andover MA
- E-M Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- Sales Engineer in Norcross GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Sanitary Welding Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ