Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
Title:Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
We are immediately seeking Motor Assembly Technicians in the Suwanee, GA area!!
We are seeking skilled, mechanically inclined with high aptitude individuals who can perform assembly on reduction and planetary gearboxes. MUST have experience with assembling/dis-assembling motors!!
Monday - Fridays from 6:00 AM 3:00 PM, full time and temp to hire.
Pay rate is $17.00/hr depending on experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION - CORE
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
- While performing any procedure, all associates and contract personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines. The use of appropriate personal protective equipment is required.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit rules, employment policies and safety policies.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – ASSEMBLY/PAINT:
- Safely operate Assembly Shop, Machine Shop and Paint Shop machinery and equipment.
- Assemble large and heavy parts of gearboxes to complete units or sub-assemblies.
- Use samples, drawings, schematics, as well as written and verbal instructions to perform assembly.
- Uses hand tools such as long nose pliers, side cutter and soldering iron to perform work.
- Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Distinguishes colors for color-coding purposes.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Removers burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work piece.
- Able to operate wide range of machines to include: spray guns, cranes, drills, sanders, etc.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
- Complete all pre-control documentation.
- Perform inventory control, order equipment, parts, supplies, paint, etc.
- Responsible for the full cycle painting process (ie: cleaning, prepping, priming, painting, inspection, and packaging, etc.).
- Clean and prep industrial power transmission gearboxes and electrical motors for customer specific paint cycles
- Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced working environment.
- Perform and adhere to visual quality inspection and procedures of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work.
- Coordinate with production and shipping for readiness to paint and package product for shipment
- May load and unload materials, parts or products; stock to designated work areas; operate powered industrial lifts; pack products and may clean surface of machines and work areas, as needed.
- Coordinate clean up and packaging for Environmental Services pick-up, ie: paint booth filters.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-23-19 in Westborough MA
- Product Design Engineer in St. Pauls NC
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Material Handler in MA
- Administrative Assistant in Hopkinton MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Android Software Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator in Salem NH
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Recievable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Machinist in Los Alamitos CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Senior Systems Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Order Filler-Assembly Clerk in Indianapolis IN