Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
Title:Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
We are immediately seeking Motor Assembly Technicians in the Suwanee, GA area!!
We are seeking skilled, mechanically inclined with high aptitude individuals who can perform assembly on reduction and planetary gearboxes. MUST have experience with assembling/dis-assembling motors!!
Monday - Fridays from 6:00 AM 3:00 PM, full time and temp to hire.
Pay rate is $17.00/hr depending on experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION - CORE
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
- While performing any procedure, all associates and contract personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines. The use of appropriate personal protective equipment is required.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit rules, employment policies and safety policies.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – ASSEMBLY/PAINT:
- Safely operate Assembly Shop, Machine Shop and Paint Shop machinery and equipment.
- Assemble large and heavy parts of gearboxes to complete units or sub-assemblies.
- Use samples, drawings, schematics, as well as written and verbal instructions to perform assembly.
- Uses hand tools such as long nose pliers, side cutter and soldering iron to perform work.
- Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Distinguishes colors for color-coding purposes.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Removers burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work piece.
- Able to operate wide range of machines to include: spray guns, cranes, drills, sanders, etc.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
- Complete all pre-control documentation.
- Perform inventory control, order equipment, parts, supplies, paint, etc.
- Responsible for the full cycle painting process (ie: cleaning, prepping, priming, painting, inspection, and packaging, etc.).
- Clean and prep industrial power transmission gearboxes and electrical motors for customer specific paint cycles
- Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced working environment.
- Perform and adhere to visual quality inspection and procedures of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work.
- Coordinate with production and shipping for readiness to paint and package product for shipment
- May load and unload materials, parts or products; stock to designated work areas; operate powered industrial lifts; pack products and may clean surface of machines and work areas, as needed.
- Coordinate clean up and packaging for Environmental Services pick-up, ie: paint booth filters.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchasing Associate in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Optical Coatings Technician in Nashua NH
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Grind Operator - Assembler in Lebanon NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Ring Finishing Cell Technician 2nd and 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Shop Technician (Mechanical) in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- A-P-Payroll Administrator in Duluth GA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Rework Operator (Hand solderer) in Angleton TX
- Clickshare Tech Support in Duluth GA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Project Manager in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Incoming inspector in Austin TX
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- T&E Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Executive Assistant in Littleton MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Technical Recruiter - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- W2 Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA
- Assembly Technician II in Worcester MA
- Quality Inspector in Boxborough MA
- Machine Operator I (Wire) (1st Shift) in Bridgeport NJ