Our client located in Acton, MA is looking for an Inventory Control Clerk to join their team on a contract to hire basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform daily cycle counts; work directly with Inventory Lead to reconcile issues.
- Receive, label, and distribute parts in the stock room and to the production floor.
- Accurately enter receiving and inventory data into Inventory Management System.
- Monitor stocking levels and reorder points on the Manufacturing Floor.
- Organize and maintain the inventory bins and stock carts on the manufacturing floor.
- Pick and organize ship kits that ship with each system.
- This is a physically active position; candidate will be required to be on their feet, picking parts, and walking throughout the facility during their entire shift.
- High School Diploma. Associates Degree in Business Administration or Operations a plus.
- High organizational skills.
- Good computer and communication skills
- Must be able to read and write English.