Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Responsible for all materials planning and production scheduling for assigned products and/or manufacturing cells to meet the guidelines established by the Master Schedule. Purchase a wide variety of nonstandard, specialized and custom equipment and materials requiring knowledge of electronic and/or mechanical product specifications and sources of supply.
- Provides input to management for financial budgets for assigned programs on a monthly basis.
Works under the direction of a more senior buyer planner or manager to adjust deliveries in order to maximize cash flow.
Under general supervision, works on “developmental” and “transition to production” programs.
With the guidance of more senior level staff, determines supplier capabilities and works with multiple suppliers to establish a competitive environment.
Visits key program suppliers – with support, evaluates capacity or capabilities. Utilizing knowledge of ethics, knows when to question supplier requests.
- Creates planning BOM and ensures accuracy for customer repairs.
- Has basic understanding of how MRP works and the interaction with other Oracle modules.
- Releases discreet jobs and requisitions, manages most exceptions, and uses pegging to identify problems from the ERP workbench.
- Releases orders to the shop and suppliers with more discreet scheduling than suggested to optimize inventory levels. Capable of setting up Kanbans with assistance.
- Prioritizes multiple items thru inspection and internal suppliers. Coordinates resources to expedite competing priorities.
- Works with suppliers to implement a previously defined inventory replenishment strategy.
- Utilize knowledge of Lean to apply continuous improvement to daily activities.
- Able to effectively interact with team members. Can create written and verbal reports and may deliver presentations with some management involvement. Communicates internal problems or issues to managers.
- With guidance from supervisor or more senior level Buyer Planner, reviews data and understands how the information affects program success.
Cooperates with coworkers and helps team leader meet goals. Shares information and ideas with the team. Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities.
Sends out quote packages.
Groups like items for negotiations.
Attends CCB if supporting a program. Can disposition most ECOs without assistance.
- May train lower level Buyer Planners on routine tasks.
Completes scheduled basic status reporting and notifies management of any issues that may impact customer delivery or quality.
Possesses some familiarity with regulatory requirements (RoHs, Reach, FAA, FDA, FAR/DFAR, ITAR) that directly affect their program.
With assistance, may perform a basic price analysis.
Works with customer to establish delivery schedule on instruments; leads weekly intercompany review meetings; communicates with customer’s traffic department for logistical details.
Contacts supplier to request RMA and checks for export license, as required.
Actively participates in MRB meetings.
Must possess an understanding of Order Entry, Purchasing, and other manufacturing modules. Will have some knowledge of assigned commodities. Must be able to generate spreadsheets with intermediate difficulty, including formulas and formatting. Requires basic/intermediate skill level in Word and PowerPoint and ability to create basic Discoverer reports.
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Fiber Assembler (Clean Room) in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Applications Project Manager in Milford MA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep. in Lawrenceville GA
- Accounts payable Coordinator in Hopkinton MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- ERP-IT Specialist in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- Print Production Specialist (CA) in Irvine CA
- Production control clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA
- Quality Inspector in Boxborough MA
- Executive Admin in Tempe AZ
- Program Manager in MA
- Welder-Assembler I (Probes) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I (Wire) (1st Shift) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Meat Processing Manager in Collingswood NJ
- Lumber Sales Support - Quote Coordinator in Gloucester City NJ
- Customer Service in Center Valley PA
- Electrical Designer in Marietta GA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Test Technician in Austin TX
- Software Test Engineer in San Diego CA
- Mechanical Assembly in Duluth GA
- EM Assembler in Billerica MA
- Electrical-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Fermentation (Mechanical) Technician 1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Sales Application Engineer in Keene NH
- Distribution Clerk in Center Valley PA
- Secondary CNC Milling Operators 1st shift in Rochester NH
- Manager of Operational Excellence in Elkton MD
- Specimen Technician I in Opelika AL
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Dispatcher in Everett MA
- Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- General Assembly in Flowery Branch GA
- Product Development Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Software Engineer-Motion Control in lowell MA
- Helpdesk Support Rep in Marlborough MA
- Human Resources Representative in Millville NJ
- Assembly Technician in Buford GA
- Junior Accountant in Ashland MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Machine Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Set Up Operator in Buena NJ
- Injection Set Up Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Salesforce Developer in Quincy MA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Los Gatos CA
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Concur Reporting Analyst in Milford MA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Private Aviation Consultant in Quincy MA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Production Manager in MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- In Process Inspector - 2nd Shift in Central Manchester CT
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- CNC Operator 2nd-3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Quality Calibration Technician in Rochester NH
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA