Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Our manufacturing industry client is willing to train hard working folks to join their Machine Operator roles in the Canton, GA area. If you have good machine operator or metal fabrication skills, this could be a temp to hire opportunity for you.
2nd Shift openings Mon-Thur: 3pm - 1:30am
Pay rate is $16.43 + .25 Shift diff.
- Work from blueprints and customer specifications
- Work from blueprints, customer specifications, production schedules, written and verbal instructions.
- Operate punch presses making blade sections, wrap components and set-up and operate assembly presses
- Use micrometers, rulers and other measuring devices, adjust press slide, counterbalance and other press and auxiliary systems as necessary.
- Change assembly dies, die components; adjust straighteners, coil reels, and conveyor systems.
- Interact with shop floor computer terminals to record time and production activities.
- Add or update tags on containers.
- Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Complete required reports and records.
- Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material, improper operations, and unusual conditions to supervision.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
Requirements of the Assembler:
- 1-2 years relevant experience machine operating experience
- H.S Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com