We are seeking a Machine Operator in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Keep equipment clean and free of debris. Ensure all material, boxes, skids, and any parts needed in the production process are in the appropriate locations and maintaining the work area.
- Immediately notify Supervisor of any issues with equipment.
- Ensure only quality parts are being produced in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Routinely inspect parts for quality issues.
- Quarantine all defective parts. Notify supervisor of any issues.
- Ensure daily with supervisor that press is ready to operate safely prior to each shift, e.g. mechanical guards are in place, light curtains are working properly, etc. Lock out/Tag out press and notify maintenance immediately if any safety issues arise.
- Ensure assigned productivity levels are attained.
- Must have previous experience in machine operation related to metal fabrication.
- This role requires a high level of mechanical aptitude and candidates should be able to demonstrate and communicate mechanical aptitude.
- High degree of work ethic and reliability.
Hours: 2nd Shift : Monday-Friday 2:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m.