Our Client in the Jackson County area is looking for a skilled Machine Operator with 2+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
This is a first shift opportunity 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Pay is based on experience and starts at $18 an hour.
- At least 2-3 years of maintenance experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical company with direct experience with GMP facility operation preferred
- Start up/shuts down, loads/unloads and operates production equipment, rotating between several areas of manufacturing
- Ability to change equipment tooling based on material requirements
- Ability to run Bosch tablet press, encapsulation machine and beta press
- Programming experience is a plus
- Adjust machines when errors occur. Contact maintenance mechanic when repairs are needed
- Properly completes all required charts and documentation in a timely manner as stated by FDA, state, or company requirements
- Follows all safety rules, plant rules, GMP, and code of ethics
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate technical degree preferred.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bosch machine operating experience a plus
- Mechanical aptitude is a must
- Ability and desire to rotate to and operate a variety of production equipment
- Ability to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.