Machine Shop Supervisor
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Machine Shop Supervisor
Title:Machine Shop Supervisor
Machine Shop Supervisor:
We have a client in the Suwanee area looking for a Machine Shop Manager. This is a TTH opportunity. M-F 7:30-4:30. Pay rate $26-30/hourly DOE.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage weekly manufacturing schedule, reporting progress and execute daily tasks. Track efficiency of production and work schedules as they pertain to each job.
- Strong knowledge of machining/ modifying parts as needed. Ability to set up, and operate industrial milling machine. (Bridgeport)
- Responsible for initiating clear directives for the shop, while driving continual improvement efforts, and overseeing & monitoring quality control.
- Responsible for keeping the work area, machines, and machine tooling inventory clean & organized and monitor proper preventive maintenance initiatives on all shop equipment.
- Initiate and maintain accurate production schedules to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to Interpret all drawings & blueprint specifications. Cross check assembled parts for accuracy and be comfortable with modifications if needed.
- Ensure consistent continuity in supply chain by effectively establishing procedures/documentation that communicate action plans, production goals and continue improvement efforts.
- Communicate daily with production team, quality department, and management top priorities/concerns and resolve all quality issues timely.
- Ensure continuity throughout the machine shop with a sense of urgency based on priority and customer needs/requests.
- Oversee and monitor all safety initiatives in the machining area to ensure that the company is in compliance with safety regulations, standards and codes.
- Attend production meetings and provide status updates on system orders.
- Must be willing to work overtime, as required and display a sense of urgency in responding to opportunities and issues.
- Minimum of 5 plus years as a Machine Shop Manager
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. At a minimum, Associate’s degree, or technical school or high school diploma.
- Previous work experience in a high volume, Industrial manufacturing shop is essential.
- Experience with Solidworks files,
- Ability to multitask and motivate employees is essential.
- Ability to read blueprints and mechanical drawings is a pre-requisite
- Excellent written and oral communication is required and the ability to execute company’s initiatives
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to motivate and lead machine shop employees.
If you are interested in applying to this job opening please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Sorter in Memphis TN
- Welder - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Jr. Accounts Payable Clerk in Worcester MA
- Customer Service Specialist in New Hope MN
- Material handler in Austin TX
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- 3rd Shift Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist - Swiss Lathe in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator Assistant in Olive Branch MS
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CMM Programmer-1st Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Sr Technicians - test-troubleshoot complex systems in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Anoka MN
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Cincinnati OH
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Columbia SC
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Microwave Test Tech in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Director in Anoka MN
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN
- Quality Engineer in Anoka MN