We are seeking a Maintenance Mechanic in the Atlanta, GA area.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic
- Responsible for maintaining a continuous coil coating line, roll forming machines, slitter, embosser, blanking machine, and warehouse keeping all machines running efficiently.
- Installing, servicing, repairing, and inspecting of all Electronic Equipment, Programmable Controller, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical Portions of all Facility Equipment.
- To know and follow proper safety procedures including proper operation of equipment, working with primary high voltage and secondary distribution voltages, proper grounding of equipment, and lock out tag out procedures.
- Order parts and necessary supplies to insure continuous operation of company equipment.
- Follow all reliability procedures and process control requirements, testing procedures and job description cards as they relate to the work being performed.
- Responsible for all preventative maintenance.
Requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic
- 5+ years heavy industrial maintenance and or roll forming experience preferred.
- Advanced electrical skills/AC-DC Drive experience a plus. Mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulic repair skills a must.
- Welding and machine shop experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, dependable, and able to make solid decisions.
- Will be leading the way with predictive and preventive maintenance.