Our Client in the Lawrenceville, GA area is looking for an experienced 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Tech will be maintaining production and quality by ensuring operation of plastic molding machinery and mechanical equipment by performing the following duties.
Pay is based on experience. Range is $18-$20 an hour.
- Assist and coordinate mold changes and head tooling changes.
- Modify, repair, and rebuild a variety of complex plant machinery and equipment.
- Dismantles machines, troubleshoots and identifies problem areas and recommends and devise repair.
- Uses complex mechanical, electrical and hydraulic schematics to aid in the quick repair of machinery.
- Provide instruction to others as how to repair and or maintain equipment.
- Performs installation of new equipment and or relocation of equipment as well as infrastructure and plant support system as needed.
- Perform maintenance as required or scheduled on all production and accessory equipment.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic problems on blow mold machines as well as related support equipment.
- Use multimeter AC/DC high low voltage
- Must pass a drug test and background check
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have Maintenance experience
- Must be at least 18 years or older