Maintenance Technician III
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Maintenance Technician III
Title:Maintenance Technician III
Job Title: Maintenance Technician III
Job Summary: Our client in Duluth, GA has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician III.
This is a full time and temp to hire position offered on 2nd shift from 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM, Monday - Fridays. Pay rate is $28.00/hr.
- Duties include the application of one or more craft skills, (i.e. mechanical, electrical, welding, pipe fitting & machining) to install, fabricate, troubleshoot, repair, move & maintain a wide variety of production & related equipment, facilities equipment, buildings and systems. Troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains a wide variety of complex mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment and systems such as motors, pumps, piping systems, conveyor systems, PLCs, production machinery and instrumentation equipment
- Installs new machinery and equipment and moves machinery and equipment to affect layout changes as required; work may include operations, such as rigging, moving, erecting, aligning, and making necessary hook-ups, placing equipment in proper operating condition
- Performs preventative maintenance activities of all types, including the most critical types requiring extensive dismantling, re-assemble, and critical adjustment, lubrication, and/or calibration
- Perform work neatly in accordance with the National Electrical Code.
- Modify documentation as necessary to reflect changes made to machinery whether temporary or permanent.
- Reads and maintains accessible blueprints, Schematics, wiring diagrams, technical manuals, ect.
- Tracks and records work history and maintains inventory on a daily basis using CMMS.
- Creates work orders for planned and unplanned work using computerized maintenance system.
- Work from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Daily inspections of production equipment for electrical safety and correct operation.
- Recommend improvements and upgrades to improve equipment operation.
- Work extended hours and on weekend as needed
- Must be familiar with PLC’s and electronic drives. Must be familiar with AC and DC motors and controls.
- Must be able to use necessary test equipment.
- Must have tools necessary to perform tasks associated with the position.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and interface with all departments.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with a minimum of supervision.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- HS graduation or GED required.
- Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance field; or an Associate Degree equivalent Must have (3) years of experience in industrial machine repair.
- Must be able to lift 50lb.
- Frequent climbing, Bending, Reaching, Squatting, Stooping, walking, standing.
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Electrical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Tester in Suwanee GA
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Machine Operator (Weld Cell) in Salem NH
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Industrial Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Production Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Technical Writer in Miami FL
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Leader in Anoka MN
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- CAD Drafter in Acton MA
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- Quality Inspector in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN
- Associate Program Manager in Chaska MN
- Custodian in Nashua NH
- R&D Research Associate in San Jose CA
- Quality Engineer in Anoka MN
- Customer Service Coordinator in Lowell MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician III in Duluth GA
- MFG Test Engineer in Littleton MA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Print Press Operator in Olive Branch MS
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Service Repair Technician 2nd shift in Chelmsford MA
- Fitter in Memphis TN
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- Material handler with Cycle count Experience in Concord CA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Concord CA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC