We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our client located in the Greater Atlanta area.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Installing, servicing, repairing, inspecting, and programming of all Electronic Equipment, Programmable Controller, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical Portions of all Facility Equipment. This responsibility encompasses all production related and maintenance equipment, buildings, structures, plant vehicles, services and utilities for DOL.
- To know and follow proper safety procedures including proper operation of equipment, working with primary high voltage and secondary distribution voltages, proper grounding of equipment, and lock out tag out procedures
- Order parts and necessary supplies to insure continuous operation of company equipment.
- Follow all reliability procedures and process control requirements, testing procedures and job description cards as they relate to the work being performed.
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
- Five years maintenance experience.
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Crane inspection experience
- Mechanical aptitude a big plus
- Understanding of lock out tag out procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- One year as Plant Maintenance.