We are looking for an experienced maintenance technician to work first shift 6am-5pm, M-Th. Friday overtime required. The applicant must have experience performing routine preventive maintenance to machines and facilities, as well as be able to respond to, troubleshoot, and repair critical machinery to maintain a high level of uptime in our scroll shell manufacturing plant. The individual must be highly motivated, self-disciplined, a fast learner, and able to perform the assigned PM tasks nightly.
- Working knowledge of 480v electrical systems, electric pumps and motors, control circuits and components a must.
- Experience with CNC mills and lathes, as well as general circuitry and schematic comprehension a plus.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems a plus.
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions in English.
- Any trade or technical diploma or certificate in the field is a plus.
- Must be able to work well and think clearly in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure situation when machines are down.
- Must be able to work within a team environment, or alone equally well.
- Must be able to employ safe work practices.
Think you are a great fit? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org