Our client in the Jackson County area is looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician with 3+ years of maintenance experience.
This is a first shift opportunity 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Pay is based on experience and starts at $22/hour
- Performing routine maintenance on machines
- Perform Routine Preventive Maintenance work orders and assist in utility operations
- Ensure clean rooms and general facility is maintained in optimum conditions and in compliance with GMP requirements
- Understanding of building P&IDs, as-built, schematics and flow diagram required Understanding of mechanical and electrical a plus Maintain a safe work environment
- work in a safe manner following all safety SOP’s and wear Personal Protective Equipment as required Maintain accurate records keeping equipment and systems cGMP compliant at all times
- Work independently and make sound judgments regarding work methods and tools
- Proactively support the Corporations, Companies, Departments and Personal goals and objectives
- Assist in all facility services including physical security, waste removal, recycling, central services, office furnishings and office equipment.
- Ensure manufacturing and all labs and lab personnel are supported to meet business needs, including: lab gasses, preventive maintenance, equipment service contracts and safety equipment Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies including FDA, CA FDB, OSHA, DOH, EPA, Fire Department, city audits, Health Department, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of maintenance experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical company with direct experience with GMP facility operation preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of systems needed to manage a GMP facility such as: electrical, process systems, and general maintenance
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and/or pull equipment or supplies
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel, climb, and or reach for 75% of a shift Must be able to stand, walk, and/or move about for 75% of a shift
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities