Our Client in the Lawrenceville, GA area is in need of a Maintenance Technician who will be reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager. This job entails Plant/facility technical, electronic, mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance.
This position pays $20/hr - $25/hr based on experience. Monday through Thursday 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Place safety first.
- Hydraulic troubleshooting and support
- Assist with installation, start-up, and maintenance of plant/facility electrical equipment and control system
- Read an interpret schematics and piping diagrams
- Install and align power transmissions
- Perform lubrication procedures maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Assist operating and maintenance departments in selecting and standardizing equipment, software, device upgrades, drivers and interfaces to improve equipment operation and control system reliability.
- Provide written documentation of changes to control systems engineers and notifications to all maintenance employees when significant changes are made to control systems so that troubleshooters on all shifts are aware of recent changes.
- Contact equipment suppliers for technical support, as needed.
- Support the day to day operations in all
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Minimum 5 years experience of hands on industrial experience with control systems and mechanical.
- Associates degree in electrical/electronic technology field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate in English; Good verbal communications skills is a plus.
If you would like to apply directly to this role please send resume to email@example.com