Maintenance Technician - Lawrenceville, GA (Temp to Perm)
Our Client in the Lawrenceville, GA area is in need of a Maintenance Technician/Mechanic who will be reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager. This job entails Plant/facility technical, electronic, mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance.
This position pays $20/hr - $25/hr based on experience. Monday through Thursday 6:00 am - 4:00 pm with optional OT on Saturday (Note: any hours worked over 37.5 will be considered OT and will be paid at time and a half)
- Place safety first.
- Hydraulic troubleshooting and support
- Assist with installation, start-up, and maintenance of plant/facility electrical equipment and control system
- Read an interpret schematics and piping diagrams
- Install and align power transmissions
- Perform lubrication procedures maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Assist operating and maintenance departments in selecting and standardizing equipment
- Performing standard maintenance tasks such as oil changes, changing filters, basic welding, working on heaters, chillers, valves, compressors, motors, mills, lathes, and grinders
- Contact equipment suppliers for technical support, as needed.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Minimum 5 years experience of hands on industrial experience with electrical and mechanical equipment maintenance
- Ability to communicate in English; Good verbal communications skills is a plus.
If you would like to apply directly to this role please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org