We are currently searching for a third shift Maintenance Technician for a manufacturing company in Suwanee, Ga.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment. Maintains all required preventative maintenance routines, schedules and documentation.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction(s). Discusses machine operation variations with supervisor or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem, solve custom production requirements or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shaft, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment. Reads and understands electrical prints.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment.
- Repairs, modifies and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut, join, or fabricate metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counter, benches, partitions and other wooden structures.
- Understands and troubleshoots input/outputs of PLC logic.
- Three to five years of experience in manufacturing maintenance with hydraulic and pneumatic machinery.
If you would like to apply directly for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org