We have 1st and 2nd shift positions available.
This is a temp to hire role and pays $20-25 hourly based on experience and interview.
Responsibilities of the Machinist:
- Set up and run manual lathe
- Turning, boring, threading, grind cutting tools and machine angles
- Load, align, and operate machine per work order instructions
- Install and adjust chucks, tools, attachments, etc.
- Prepare tooling for changeover and perform machine changeovers
- Ability to interpret dimensions and tolerances
- Ability to accurately use and interpret measuring equipment
- Maintain specifications by observation and measuring equipment
- Consistent output of accurate parts
- Ensure work area is clean and safe
- Meet all quality, quantity, and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer and regulatory requirements
- Comply with ISO 9001 procedures
Requirements of the Machinist:
- Knowledge of manual lathe set-up, maching methods, and procedures for all general manual lathe work
- Experience with mills, lathes, grinders, wire & conventional EDM’s.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to use shop mathematics, blueprints and drawings, use of machine speeds and feeds.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Ability to follow verbal instructions
- Good hand eye coordination
If you would like to apply directly, please send your resume to Kyle Anderson at email@example.com
If you have any questions, I can be reach directly at 470-655-4805