The DAVIS Companies is supporting a leader in the PCB industry by securing a Manufacturing Tester to join their team. This an opportunity on 1st shift.
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Tester:
- Obtain test and calibration procedure packet before beginning testing.
- Locate correct testing device as requested.
- Follow testing procedure as outlined.
- Flag errors of the same failure on three PCBs and stop testing
- Perform ICT (In-Circuit Testing).
- Perform computerized functional testing.
- Conduct manual functional test.
Qualifications of Manufacturing Tester:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Electronics manufacturing experience preferred.
- Good eye/hand coordination.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to read and understand basic work instructions and identify packing specifications.