The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Buyer Coordinator to join their team. This is a very exciting opportunity with a very innovative company.
This role is responsible for creating and maintaining master data primarily relating to material, customer, asset, vendor, and maintenance data domains. In addition, this position is responsible for ensuring the highest level of data integrity, governance, and service to internal customers. The role will support developing and improving master data management to increase operational efficiency, strengthen data governance, and increase data value through deployment of user-friendly processes, system tools, and data architecture simplification.
Responsibilities of Buyer Coordinator:
- Processes master data requests in line with service level agreements and respond to queries in a timely fashion.
- Drives internal control, regulatory, and process compliance through active understanding, engagement, and vigilance.
- Provides problem solving support, advice and guidance to internal customers which is professional, responsive, and assumes responsibility for conclusion.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly processes and tasks to the required standard.
- Maintains a full audit trail of data changes.
- Provides timely and complete resolution of ad-hoc internal and external data queries
- Determines priority of work and addresses issues in a timely manner based on understanding of critical factors.
- Performs timely accurate peer review of completed requests which enhance data quality, integrity, and team learning.
- Manages own time by estimating time to complete, setting deadlines, and communicating in advance when not expected meeting deadlines.
- Understands the impact of master data within the organization and systems for applicable data domains.
- Identifies patterns within the data to leverage information to create value
- Supports documentation of data dictionary, process, and business rules; providing document updates in timely manager.
- Proposes process efficiency improvements in execution of work, automation opportunity, rationalization of processes, and training/education.
- Executes knowledge transfer to new or less experienced team members.
Requirements of Buyer Coordinator:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; strong critical self-review skills.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver communication which is clear, concise, and relevant to audience through appropriate methods and tools.
- Appreciates what constitutes good customer service and displays consistent commitment to delivering.
- Organized methodical application of established data governance standards.
- Proactive approach to role and problem solving; solution rather than problem focused.
- Able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with key stakeholders both within and outside of the MDM team to get the job done.
- Inquisitive and thorough in approach.
- Displays a passion for working in master data management.
- Self-motivated, flexible, with the ability to deal with high levels of complexity, change and evolving processes, often at short notice.
- Experience maintaining master data in an ERP system
- Experience maintaining master data in SAP.
- Demonstrated mid-level or above proficiency with MS Office Excel, analyzing and manipulating large datasets through formulas and macros.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio, Access, and Project.
- Strong analytical abilities with experience extracting data and developing reports in an ERP environment.
- Strong interest in systems with demonstrable systems mindset and exposure to a large ERP system.
- Understanding of SDLC and project management methodology.
- Experience defining, writing and implementing business processes and data standards in one or more data domains.
- CPA, Six Sigma, PMP, or similar.
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- Utility Operator in Milford MA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Wiring Tech in Roswell GA
- Principal - SR Electrical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing-Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Production Tech in Golden CO
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator 3rd Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Calibration Techs in Portsmouth NH
- Controls Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Synthesis Operator, 3rd shift in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Engineer- Fiber Tech in Charlton MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in Boxborough MA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Associate Warehouse Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield CT
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA