The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leading Manufacturing company in the metro to identify a Mechanical Assembler to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Mechanical Assembler will be working with various hand tools and power to complete the complete assemblies.
- Assembling components based on blueprints/schematics.
- Wiring & crimping
- Looking for highly motivated candidates that are willing to work in a fast paced environment.
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
- High School Diploma OR Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- 1+ years mechanical assembly experience with high mechanical aptitude
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions and assembly aids and follow written and verbal directions.
- Ability to perform simple and complex repetitive tasks
- Ability to listen and be aware of production floor activity to support a safe and hazard free working environment.