Our client in Norwood, MA is looking for a 1st shift Mechanical Assembler. This is a contract to hire opportunity that requires a drug and background check.
Requirements of Mechanical Assembler:
- Must be able a team player/be able to work in a smaller team
- Must have at least 5 years of mechanical and hydraulic assembly experience together
- Read blueprints and schematics
Responsibilities of Mechanical Assembler:
- Ability to read and interpret moderately complex blueprints, sketches, hydraulic and electrical schematics.
- Experience using assembly tools, test instrumentation and calibration equipment such as micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Be self-motivated, a great team player and have a positive attitude.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program.